Get closer to your customers
inviting them to Wi-Fi
It is demonstrated, your clients prefer a public place with free Wi-Fi to browse Internet or to share the moment in their social networks while waiting for your assistance.
We show you hot to make profitable your Public Wi-Fi Network.
Control who accesses your Wi-Fi network, offer good coverage and fast browsing, collect automatically a database of your visitors, make surveys, get their loyalty through the social networks and make them see your promotional ads in each connection
Modular services that allow you to offer the best public Wi-Fi network for your clients, with more benefits for you:
- Your customers login by password and have a limited time of 15/30 minutes. After that, they must wait 60/90 minutes for a new access.
- Your visitors get excellent coverage and fast browsing in every point of your place.
- You control who really uses your network, preventing abuses and avoiding intruders.
- In every session it is displayed an institutional or promotional advertisement of your product and services that you can change daily.
- Your clients also access with a time session of 60/90 minutes, without password and through these social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn.
- Another option is that they subscribe through their own email by filling a form. The email is validated to avoid incorrect data.
- In return, you will collect their personal data with their explicit consent for future social or direct marketing campaigns.
- You will get answers to a custom made survey.
You can buy the devices by yourself at your local distributor
We program them remotely and make a self-installed solution
How will your clients connect?
Click on the next button to see how easy is
At this point, you will have doubts...
Yes, it is prior condition that you have already contracted the service with any supplier.
If so, please take into account that emerging businesses are much more profitable than developed ones.
No, for many reasons: a) It is common that a smartphone disconnects automatically from 3G/4G network when it finds open Wi-Fi signal; b) The 3G/4G service providers limit the daily traffic; c) There are many zones where the 4G coverage is deficient or the bandwidth is not good enough; d) Tablets and notebooks do not have the option to use 3G/4G networks.
People who visit you, will always prefer your Wi-Fi.
Yes, by all means. The system is universal and could be installed in pubs, hairdressers, fitness centres, retail stores, clinics, hotels, museums, schools, sanatoriums and any public area with or without waiting room.
Restaurants, beauty salons, convenience stores, vehicle technical inspections, ball pools, bistros, buffets, caterings, petrol stations, libraries, shops, laboratories and diagnostic centres, ball parks, kiosks, car washes, automobile repair shops, car dealers, tyre changing shops, academic & professional training institutes, conference and seminars rooms, bookstores, etc...
WIFISAN-23 Network Prices
Fill in this form and you will see all the services and their prices online
- Social Wi-Fi is part of our proposal, but we offer you much more: anonymous surveys, personalized surveys, membership, control and optimization, etc.
- Tailored plans which allow you to contract only what you are interested in.
- We can change the connection time, by default 60/90 minutes, and the pause time, by default 15 minutes, to the values that you prefer.
- We have up to 14 authentication modes: one privileged for you, and the others to be chosen which ones you wish to offer to your visitors.
- Very easy to analyze statistics for optimizing your promotional campaigns.
- You could charge a differentiated Wi-Fi service to your exigent customers, offering them up to 8 hours of uninterrupted connection with unrestricted bandwidth.
- We detect failures in your Internet service provider, power outstages.
- If you wish something special, we develop it for you.
Why choose us?
Wi-Fi Return of Investment
Do you want to know the obtained performance? Please fill in the form
It is an Internet wireless connection method. Every smartphone, tablet and laptop has a portable Wi-Fi module.
Yes, you must have ADSL or Fiber Optic from any (ISP) Internet Service Provider (Telekom, Vodafone, Ono, Orange, etc.)
Normally every ISP delivers a free of charge Wi-Fi router when the ADSL or Fiber Optic service is hired. This device generates a wireless network in your place.
Yes, indeed. Once you have the Wi-Fi router, you will be able to offer Unlimited (you give the password to anyone who asks for) or Restricted Wi-Fi Access (you give it only to certain customers).
Once a costumer is granted a username and password from your network, this information is stored in the costumer's device. Therefore every time this person is in your shop proximity (for instance, a neighbour) he/she will be able to use your Wi-Fi Service for free without acquiring or consuming anything, severally damaging the costumers located in your place. Besides, you won't be able to limit the connection time of anyone. Finally, you would not be able to restrict the bandwidth. The Wi-Fi service could be free and unlimited but neither quick nor efficient